Sunday, July 25, 2010

Totaled Motorcycles For Sale

38+4

Laughing and joking, we have now. Time flies when you prepare a house for the arrival a puppy, I dare not imagine how fast flows when the puppy will be here in the flesh. In my opinion these little creatures alter the normal fabric of space-time, all right.
sum up, the room was painted and decorated, the case is ready for any eventuality, we are ready for the subsequent invasion of grandparents and great grandparents that inevitably will follow the happy event.
My dear, I can not tell you that your mom and your dad are ready for your arrival, in fact, we're pretty terrified, but at this point curiosity takes over, we want to see that face you, my child, see your long legs judged by everyone who has plumbed ultrasound, see your feet with so much joy that kicked my diaphragm for a good part of nine months.
The next update, therefore, likely to be in the company of the newcomer, in the meantime I thank all those who are stayed here, leaving comments and greetings, or just to have a look if there was any news. And take this opportunity to ask an opinion. If this will be her first bib:
and this is his first swimsuit:
say that my daughter will understand immediately that it happened in a family of crazies?



0 comments:

Post a Comment