Friday, March 4, 2011

Eye Testfor License In Pa

Ci sono cascata!

After about a year I succumbed to boycott rampant.
I really like cooking, especially if I have to prepare something for others. Better still if these "others" are my boyfriend. Sometimes I like to cook things that normally you can buy ready-made, perhaps by multinationals, because I prefer fresh ingredients and some come from those used in the industry. It 'was the turn of the "drops", cookies with chocolate chips.
this boring premise makes sense in a post labeled "inconsistent". Yes, because while preparing these cookies for my boyfriend I gave in, buying drops of Perugina chocolate (and therefore Nestle !) ARGHHH! I found myself in a supermarket where there were only ones! What could I do? An intelligent and coherent would leave on the shelf, decided to prepare something else or go in search of an alternative in another store. I yielded, not without 15 minutes of contemplation shelf despondently and stupid. But I gave in, and I know different states of mind.
incazzatura the first: why would a supermarket is to propose a single alternative? Perhaps because the Perugina has a monopoly on chocolate chips, or perhaps because managers of the supermarket do not care a blessed bean who produces what and how? Would you say my Jiminy Cricket.
Then the resignation, if not there are alternatives and cookies ..... I want them to do ... The alternative is not buying! And do not those damn biscuits, would always cricket.
Then autoconvincimento Behold! But why should force me to buy this product? No one is forcing you, you ugly idiot! See maybe some sniper ready to shoot? That 's what they want! You believe that there are no alternatives! Make you think with that product you just can not live! Keep it down, let giùùùù .......
....." There are 2 € e. .. " It cost too much! If you buy the products of multinationals do not even save money!

I swear, I will not anymore! The next time you hear my Jiminy Cricket!
Restart the boycott!

0 comments:

Post a Comment