Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gumball Football Helmets

Un momento di pace..

[Photo found on the web ... if the subject were to happen here and you feel offended ... business! No joke, because I know I will be removing any legal obligation, argh!]
explicit language
It is now impossible even to take a moment for himself.
After months of seclusion to study I can finally sit in the sun on a nice bench, reading a good book in a little park overlooking the lake. Background humming birds, grandmothers strolling with their grandchildren, retirees who watch the ongoing work of the lakeside bench ... and some more in there, young fesciĆ²n, which will surely bigiato have from school. They drink beer, rant like sheep and want to know the city who want to fuck. Now I understand why not go to school, not talking about pussy there! Hey hey hey ... do not take me for bigot! I was a Marcion and not shock me so much for a beer, the fact that they skipped school because they say bad words or so ridiculous to say the least!
will that human beings can hardly make your business will be that my concentration wavers after months and months of law books, or maybe they are having a really annoying tone. Maybe this is all together. The fact is that I can not not watch them, from time to time, puzzled. The apotheosis is reached when these beings throw the empty bottles in the trees. Here! Initially I climb a blinding rage and I'd love to go and tell him those two mandrills with diaper .. but then I remember the recommendations of the mother and boyfriend who are convinced that if I externalize preclude what I think some day someone takes my barrel . I give up. Then I am assailed by an infinite sadness ... in addition to the usual thoughts that emerge in the face of such great stupidity " eh but I do not like I was way to young! " ... but this time it's true! Do not think I ever reached a level so low, but not intelligence, call it mental clarity! Yes ok, I've never even bigiato school, maybe I'm the abnormal .... But certainly I've never thrown any kind of waste in a place other than trash ... better if different! ( but I know I ask too much! )
Here's why ... then the sadness in the face of certain images I do is realize with whom I share the world .. it is clear I do not care crabs but if the rest of the boys of 15 years, who have the desire to go against the rules of adolescence, I have no respect for the environment really fall his arms .. do not tell me that will change as adults because it is these small things that understand the lifestyle that will take a person. I, for example, that a terrorist environmentalist, I pissed off about every cigarette butt that incotrano my feet on the street, I can tell you the story of me that just a few years, more than 2 from the testimony of Mother, I sat on the chair shopping cart between her hands tight I held the papers of candy or whatever, then handed over to a garbage. And here is a question of being a child prodigy ( because they are not! ) and I realize that I demand so much, too. Basically I do not know why I told you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment