Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wedding Program Thank U

Buon compleanno Italia #2

missing a month to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy, and there is nothing to argue about whether it is lawful to celebrate or not celebrate ... who says you have to make Italians believe that something interests of the country ... who says that we should not celebrate because ....( but you know what I said ??)... those who argue that we must celebrate the great only to contradict those of the camp and well ... you know ..... what I'm talking about.

tonight but I came to the ear of a minister a sentence that said something like "The Italians must understand the reasons why you should celebrate ...
Question: someone shows these reasons? You know I'm cynical and controversy and I are not good reasons in your mind!
Who can help me? Will I have to write good wishes on March 17!
Come on! Do you have a month's time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment