Monday, February 14, 2011

Ranch Snowblower For Tractor

Io, donna racchia.

I do not like the one with the lone voice, yet I always find there. I do not know if I have something wrong or if there are others that just are not as polished. Probably both.
fact is that I can not understand the meaning of an event like yesterday.
I mean ... I as a woman I do not feel offended by the behavior of Italian politicians.
I do not understand all this fuss .. minor age - which certainly are not ugly like me - have freely chosen to undertake the oldest profession in the world for classes in high places. What what really bothers you? Accept the fact that some women use their bodies to buy the brand new designer bags from 3000 € to create this situation or that of favoritism for women pussies we have helped all of us? It is from this year representatives sgallettate are proposed as policies, that TV will propina tits and ass band and that newspapers offer only beauty (photoshoppate..'ll Never understand it?) Size 36.
How many women are to strive to eliminate this serious situation? And that means organizing crap events and political manipulation, or collect signatures to remove the veil on Muslim women. How many of these women were present yesterday in the streets?
guess ... and maybe maybe we'll take it.

Jade Iovino

also read: Advertising regression: feminism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment