Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Why Wont My Pinnacle Pctv Usb Work

Anno 1983.


Enzo Biagi Interview with Donatella Colasanti, taken from the show "Film story - Rape" in 1983.
For those who do not remember her, Kathy, is one of the victims of the famous massacre of Circeo, 1975. E 'survived, unlike her friend Rosaria, to hours of abuse and violence.
Nell'1983, the year of this interview, the managers had already been finally convicted (Izzo imprisonment, Guido to 30 years imprisonment and life imprisonment in absentia because fugitive Gyra).
I came across it by accident, looking for information on the impact of this fact in print for my dissertation.
I think it's funny that Donald, in 1983, after being the star of one of the first processes that had such a strong impact in the media (because it took place during the years of feminist ferment), talk and demonstrate a process of exploitation by the press, igniranza talk about.
And just as curious to hear Enzo Biagi, journalist, who tries to contradict the girl (just knew Biagi, after hearing him in this video I can say that I do not like!) Plus a cheap feel.
Donatella says "The thing that gave me much discomfort is was that there was any manipulation done by a little later ... 'from all the press ... .. what we noticed was the morbid curiosity of people, which is not that much to look at what had happened. .. I had to intervene to everyone, not just women, "and again" I could not find it right in the classroom there were only women and men hunt them .. whether to intervene because it was a case involving all .. it was not just a case of Rape, was much more .. "

also read

0 comments:

Post a Comment