Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gay Cruising In Scotland

Zi, Buana!

- Hello?
- Hello Elizabeth, are Sister Chiara
- Sister Clare hello! How are you? What a pleasure to hear from you, how long ...
- Oh I know, the phone is an obsolete object to a female employee from the Internet like you, why you never call.
- ....
- However, we all fine thanks, you? Finished to fix the house?
- Finished is a big word, we say that there is an essential
- It 's a start. I hope that you had obtained a corner in which to work
- Be, 'behold, I ...
- Because you're working on it?
- ...
- Why do you remember of Peruvian children who
welcome - Of course, I ...
- You know you should eat every day, right?
- Well 'course, obvious
- And you also know that now are five ...
- Five hundred?!?
- That's right, then give yourself to do.
- Under the orders
- Brava. See you at Christmas?
- See you at Christmas

I do not know why, but lately I feel observed.




PS Now you know why at this time I cooked a little. It is said she can resume activities the stove molto presto, perchè ora "tocca" preparare gli addobbi per l'alberello!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment