Sunday, December 6, 2009

How To Ask For Money In Spanish For A Wedding

La parte degli angeli


of my inordinate love for balsamic vinegar , I have already mentioned, especially the young salad. The fact is that once you found the right supplier of such a wonder, at home now never misses a good supply of full bottles of pricey but delicious elixir. For some time, these bottles have shared the cabinet of the pantry with bottles of table wine, their goodness, and vicemamma vicepapà beneventane lead us from the land.
Now, I do not know if it is true that the wine "feels" near the vinegar or, more likely, we're not big drinkers, and perhaps the exemption is not exactly the characteristics of a wine cellar, the fact is that most of a bottle of wine, both red and white, has failed, or, as they say "has gone to vinegar."
Ordunque, will I hate the waste of food liquids or solids, which will be the leftovers are a good creative challenge, which will be the land of the sauces, and savor saba I learned that no fruit of the vine should be wasted, will be that a farmer once told me that this is so true that if the wine evaporates from the corked bottle that is said to be the side of the angels, the fact is that I got a sword to defend the poor from the hand bottles Acidelle Super efficient that, with good reason, every so often insists that space, as stretch, is not infinite and keep everything in expectation of future inspirations can be problematic.
so I knew pretty quickly need to find a worthy task for my Acidelle. I tried, unsuccessfully, to obtain the true vinegar, trying every method, the three spaghetti mixed with vinegar true: the process proved too long and the results are not very satisfactory.
The blogosphere is, of course, proved useful once again. The wine reduction proposed by fiordizucca I liked very much, and being a big fan of sweet and sour flavors, it occurred to me that I could try to make a wine reduction acetified slightly sour but not quite, so I put it to simmer Acidelle the red and white, in two separate pots, by adding a few tablespoons of honey. When the liquid has reduced and has thickened (it can take up to two hours, keep the windows open ...), I imbarattolato and allowed to cool.
I got a kind of honey scented and excellent course on the risotto, but also on bread as a snack, the cheese and cottage cheese that keeps well in refrigerator, that you could probably use instead of cooked must in recipes that provide, and above all, it was perfect for this recipe , with adjustments.


BALSAMIC ONIONS



4 large onions 60 ml (4 tablespoons) butter
60 ml (4 tablespoons) balsamic vinegar (not traditional)
30 ml (2 tbsp) wine reduction ( or more to taste) 1 pinch of salt


Clean and slice the onions in half. Then slice them into slices not too thin.
Melt the butter in a large skillet, preferably with the bottom quite often. Add the onions and cook over medium heat until they become translucent.
Add the balsamic vinegar, reduced wine and salt. Cook on low heat for 15 or 20 minutes until the onions are softened, stirring occasionally.
Serve warm or let cool completely before imbarattolarle and store in refrigerator.


The recipe I have done in two versions: with golden onions for Acidelle golden and red onions for the red Acidelle which also was accidentally imbarattolato in a bottle in which I kept the cloves, so it is not flavored:)
will I love onions, but I liked a lot, try it on crostini or to accompany grilled tuna.
short, a successful creative recycling, but recycling is always a right? The bottles of vinegar now living far from those of wine properly, and that I had already appropriately classified as a difficult recipe to be recovered, as many of my preparations. But the island of winds another surprise in store for me, but it deserves a separate post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment